Tuesday 22 January 2013

Studio Photography Unit



For the new term we have been assigned a new unit. The unit is based on Studio Photography.

Throughout this unit I will be learning how to achieve different styles of studio photography by using different techniques, technology and media in the studio.
I will produce my own studio photography to demonstrate my findings, based on historical and contemporary studio photography practice.

On completion of this unit I will be able to:


  1. Understand the characteristics of studio photography
  2. Have an understanding about studio photographic media, techniques and technology
  3. Produce examples of own work/photography within the studio
  4. Review my own studio photography
  5. I will demonstrate my finding over the next few weeks on my blog


Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment