Thursday 21 February 2013

Characteristics of Studio Photography

Our tutor asked us to create a slideshow to present to the class to demonstrate our knowledge of the characteristics of studio photography.
I was placed with fellow students Fanni and Jonathon.

Due to the short amount of time we had (due to the three of us being absent) I suggested we all have particular areas to focus on. I had Fashion & Beauty, Fanni had Product with various artists and Jon had People with artist Eric Kellerman as his example. Each of us had to explain the client requirement or creative intent and also how the images we chose as examples were done ie. lighting, studio setup, composition etc etc

I have added a link to our prezzi, unfortunately the last part is missing at present as Fanni did a separate slide for her subjects and the link does not appear to be working and I am still waiting for the correct link. I will update as soon as she provides me with said link
Charateristics of Studio Photography

Lea x

1 comment:

  1. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    twistflex backdrops

    ReplyDelete